Saturday, February 24, 2018
L I T T L E M I S S & L I T T L E M I S T E R O U T D O O R S
P A G E A N T R U L E S
- Contestant must be a resident of Dorchester County, Maryland.
- Contestant must be between the ages of 4 & 6 by February 24, 2018.
- Two recent photographs of contestant must accompany the completed application.
- Entries must be postmarked or hand delivered to a pageant committee member by February 1st 2018.
- Contestant must not be a child or sibling of a National Outdoor Show Pageant Committee Member.
- Appropriate dress for Little Miss Contestants—-a street length party dress.
- Appropriate dress for Little Mister Contestants—a suit or sport coat, tie & trousers.
PLEASE NOTE— NO FLOOR LENGTH DRESSES FOR GIRLS OR TUXEDOS FOR BOYS ARE ALLOWED. CONTESTANTS PARENTS NOT ADHERING TO DRESS CODE WILL RESULT IN CONTESTANT NOT BEING JUDGED.
- Arrival for contestants as follows:
- Girls pageant starts promptly at 11:30 a.m. (please have contestant there by 10:45 at latest)
- Boys pageant starts around 12:30 (please have contestant there by 11:45)
Winners of both pageants will be announced after completion of both pageants.
- The 2018 Little Miss & Little Mister Outdoors will each receive $100.00 check, a tiara or crown, trophies, gifts, and flowers or boutonniere. Capes will be presented to the winners for use during the pageant events and retained by a pageant committee member. 1st runners-up will receive a $50.00 check. 1st and 2nd runners-up will each receive a trophy and gift. Each contestant in the pageant will receive a gift from the National Outdoor Foundation.
- Rehearsal will be on WEDNESDAY,FEBRUARY 21, 2018 AT 6:30PM AT THE SOUTH DORCHESTER K-8 SCHOOL. ****REHEARSAL IS MANDATORY. PLEASE BE PROMPT.
IF DURING THEIR REIGN, LITTLE MISS OR LITTLE MISTER OUTDOORS
ENTERS, COMPETES OR ASSUMES ANOTHER TITLE FOR ANOTHER CONTEST,
HE/SHE WILL RELINQUISH THEIR TITLE AND ALL PRIZES.
PAGEANT IS HELD ON FEBRUARY 24, 2018.
CONTESTANTS NOT ADHERING TO THE RULES WILL NOT BE
JUDGED. LITTLE MISS AND LITTLE MISTER WILL PARTICIPATE
IN SEVERAL EVENTS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR (A TENTATIVE
SCHEDULE WILL BE PROVIDED). THE COMMITTEE WILL ADVISE
YOU OF EVENTS AND DATES, AS THEY ARE KNOWN.
Any questions please direct to the following chairpersons:
Cindy Paul (410) 228-3786
Janet Lewis (410) 397 3697
Debbie Spicer (410) 228-6837
SIGNED ENTRY & PHOTOS SHOULD BE MAILED OR HAND DELIVERED TO:
National Outdoor Show
P.O. Box 143
Church Creek, MD 21622
ENTRY DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 1, 2018
ENTRIES MUST BE POSTMARKED OR HAND DELIVERED BY FEBRUARY 1st 2018
CHECK YOUR POST OFFICE FOR TIME DEADLINES
PLEASE RETAIN THESE PAGES FOR YOUR RECORDS
(Please click the link to view/print the entry form.)