Next pageant will take place on, Saturday, February 27, 2021
LITTLE MISS & LITTLE MISTER OUTDOORS PAGEANT RULES
- Contestant must be a resident of Dorchester County, Maryland.
- Contestant must be between the ages of 4 & 6 by February 27, 2021.
- Two recent headshot photographs (ie. school picture) of contestant must accompany the completed application.
- Entries must be postmarked or hand delivered to a pageant committee member only by February 1st 2021. Electronic copies will not be accepted.
- Contestant must not be a child or sibling of a National Outdoor Show Pageant Committee Member.
- Appropriate dress for Little Miss Contestants—-a street length party dress (just above or just below the knee).
- Appropriate dress for Little Mister Contestants—a suit or sport coat, tie & trousers.
PLEASE NOTE— NO FLOOR LENGTH DRESSES FOR GIRLS OR TUXEDOS FOR BOYS ARE ALLOWED. CONTESTANTS PARENTS NOT ADHERING TO DRESS CODE WILL RESULT IN CONTESTANT NOT BEING JUDGED.
- Arrival for contestants as follows:
- Girls pageant starts promptly at 10:30 a.m. (please have contestant there by 9:45 at latest)
- Boys pageant starts around 11:30 a.m. (please have contestant there by 10:45 at latest)
Winners of both pageants will be announced after completion of both pageants.
- The 2021 Little Miss & Little Mister Outdoors will each receive $100.00 check, a tiara or crown, trophies, gifts, and flowers or boutonniere. Capes will be presented to the winners for use during the pageant events and retained by a pageant committee member. 1st runners-up will receive a $50.00 check. 1st and 2nd runners-up will each receive a trophy and gift. Each contestant in the pageant will receive a gift from the National Outdoor Foundation.
- Rehearsal will be on WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2021 AT 6:30PM AT THE SOUTH DORCHESTER K-8 SCHOOL. ****REHEARSAL IS MANDATORY. PLEASE BE PROMPT.
IF DURING THEIR REIGN, LITTLE MISS OR LITTLE MISTER OUTDOORS
ENTERS, COMPETES OR ASSUMES ANOTHER TITLE FOR ANOTHER CONTEST,
HE/SHE WILL RELINQUISH THEIR TITLE AND ALL PRIZES.
PAGEANT IS HELD ON FEBRUARY 27, 2020.
CONTESTANTS NOT ADHERING TO THE RULES WILL NOT BE
JUDGED. LITTLE MISS AND LITTLE MISTER WILL PARTICIPATE
IN SEVERAL EVENTS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR (A TENTATIVE
SCHEDULE WILL BE PROVIDED). THE COMMITTEE WILL ADVISE
YOU OF EVENTS AND DATES, AS THEY ARE KNOWN. Any other
representation of the Outdoor Show needs prior approval by the committee.
Any questions please direct to the following chairpersons:
Cindy Paul (410) 228-3786
Lori Huber (443) 521-0422
Janet Lewis (410) 397 3697
Debby Spicer (410) 228-6837
SIGNED ENTRY & PHOTOS SHOULD BE MAILED OR HAND DELIVERED TO:
National Outdoor Show
P.O. Box 143
Church Creek, MD 21622
ENTRY DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 1, 2021
ENTRIES MUST BE POSTMARKED OR HAND DELIVERED BY FEBRUARY 1, 2020. CHECK YOUR POST OFFICE FOR TIME DEADLINES.
PLEASE RETAIN THESE PAGES FOR YOUR RECORDS
(Please click the link to view/print the entry form.)