Trap Setting Contest
Rules & Procedures
- Each contestant must set SIX (6) traps which will be supplied by the National Outdoor Foundation, Inc.
- The setting of the traps consists of SIX (6) conibear.
- Trap setter must set the trap in a position that the tongue or dog is set to the trigger.
- All traps must stay set for judging. A contestant may reset a tripped trap during the contest.
- The trap setter with the fastest time will be declared the winner.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- Senior age category is age 18 and up.
- Junior age category is limited to age 17 and under.
ALL CONTESTANTS ENTER CONTEST AT THEIR OWN RISK. THE NATIONAL OUTDOOR FOUNDATION OR THE NATIONAL OUTDOOR SHOW COMMITTEE MEMBERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR LOSSES.
ALL DECISIONS BY JUDGES ARE FINAL
The National Outdoor Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.