NATIONAL OUTDOOR SHOW
VENISON COOKING CONTEST RULES
1. Contest open to anyone.
2. No entry fee.
3. Use your favorite recipe.
4. Judging will be on taste, presentation, originality, and completed recipe (i.e. ingredients, measurements, and preparation instructions).
5. Scoring will be 1-10 for taste, presentation, and originality and 1-5 for completed recipe.
6. Venison dish must be prepared in advance of registration.
7. Committee will make provisions for participant to reheat dish; however dishes needing to be reheated must be registered by 3:30 p.m.
8. Participants are responsible for the venison, pot, pan and/or dish for serving.
9. The National Outdoor Show Committee will provide oven, stove and sampling spoons and plates for the judges.
10. Participant’s dishes will be numbered. No names will be used or known to judges.
11. Participants are not to be in judging area when the contest is being judged.
12. After judging all dishes must be removed and each participant is responsible for cleaning up their area.
13. Venison recipe must be submitted with dish at time of registration.
14. All 13 rules must be complied with or dish will be disqualified.
NOTE: THE JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL!!!
**Contest takes place Saturday**